Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since us gear droppers have our own club now, we need to show our pride! Check out my garage, and if you like the ZF-6speed decal above my duramax badge, PM me your address if your a "brotherhood of handshakers" member and i'll send you 2. Please choose color also;Factory blue, white, black or grey. No charge for decals or shipping.

This part is important: These decals are to be given away free of charge for zf/6 equiped trucks. There is NO charge for the decal and NO charge for shipping. This is a disclaimer for administration/moderators use. NathanielD or any other party will NOT use address's or names of requesting party for any other purpose.
Thanks, hope this works!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Since us gear droppers have our own club now, we need to show our pride! Check out my garage, and if you like the ZF-6speed decal above my duramax badge, PM me your address if your a "brotherhood of handshakers" member and i'll send you 2. Please choose color also;Factory blue, white, black or grey. No charge for decals or shipping.

This part is important: These decals are to be given away free of charge for zf/6 equiped trucks. There is NO charge for the decal and NO charge for shipping. This is a disclaimer for administration/moderators use. NathanielD or any other party will NOT use address's or names of requesting party for any other purpose.
Thanks, hope this works!
That's a great idea!! Maybe we can get one made just for the club aswell??

Thanks NathanielD!!
Wade

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sent out 24 decals the first day, so their on their way!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
you the man :ro)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts