Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall i need a littel help. i broke my drivers side mirror when i whent head to head with a friken f-250 he wasnt watching where he was going and cliped my mirror. his shattered (SO DID HIS NOSE) mine just cracked (JUST MY MIRROR). I was just wondering if you know where i can get one it is the one that extends and has the led turn signal in it for the drivers side. PLEASE Help Me

·
Registered
514 Posts
There's a guy on her who goes by the name Tophog. He may be able to take care of you. Do a search for his username and it should have info on where to find his website.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Hound said:
There's a guy on her who goes by the name Tophog.Ê He may be able to take care of you.Ê Do a search for his username and it should have info on where to find his website.
....rrrright

Best bet is to check ebay, do a search in the classifieds here, maybe check car-part.com

I hope your luck is better than mine. I broke one of mine a month ago. I got a good deal on some new mirrors, but I got hit on the freeway on the way back, gotta love cell phones...

Ox

·
Registered
479 Posts
Tophog is not selling the mirrors anymore. I need a passenger side mirror just like you do. I found them on a website - www.streetinspiredkustoms.com

That website sells a set for $400, or a single for $225. So if one of us were to buy a set, then we could both save $25... Wanna work together on that?

good luck finding them anywhere else cheaper. The dealer wants over $500 for ONE... and I did check the website sells the OEM mirror.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Stefan

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Bigmoe - thanks for the link - but those aren't the mirrors we have...

http://www.streetinspiredkustoms.com/towmirrors.htm

Those are the ones we have. Custom Home Builder and I are going to buy a set and split them - he needs the drivers, i need the pass side.

Stefan

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I bet if you get a hold of Jason, he can get you a pair for a good price. He might even break up a pair for you guys, that would save you on shipping and time. Just a thought.

Ox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts