Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE SEEN A BRIGHT YELLOW HD??? I HAVE SEEN ONE ON THE INTERSTATE. I LOOKED IN CHEVY'S BOOKLET ON COLORS AND ITS NOT AVAILABLE. IS THIS SPECIAL ORDER OR WHAT. IF SO WONDER HOW MUCH EXTRA $$$$ IT IS TO GET ONE LIKE THAT???

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOPE THAT WASNT IT. THE ONE I SAW WAS AN 01 OR 02. KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THAT COLOR IS???

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
NOPE THAT WASNT IT. THE ONE I SAW WAS AN 01 OR 02. KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THAT COLOR IS???

Yellow!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I do know one thing, Yellow is the favorite color of insane people
. And that must be why I love it. If I had known about special order colors when I purchased I would have yellow instead of white.

·
Registered
457 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
HAS ANYONE SEEN A BRIGHT YELLOW HD???  I HAVE SEEN ONE ON THE INTERSTATE.  I LOOKED IN CHEVY'S BOOKLET ON COLORS AND ITS NOT AVAILABLE.  IS THIS SPECIAL ORDER OR WHAT.  IF SO WONDER HOW MUCH EXTRA $$$$ IT IS TO GET ONE LIKE THAT???
Must be ordered thru GM Fleet. Color is Wheatland Yellow, paint code is 9W3.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We have a dealership here in Charlotte that has an Extreme Truck shop that mods trucks like this. I have seen several. They will take them from their stock; makes you wonder about warranties. Esmo

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SteelMastiff said:
. And that must be why I love it. If I had known about special order colors when I purchased I would have yellow instead of white.

I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS WHY I WANT ONE SO BAD

·
Registered
245 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
SteelMastiff said:

I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS WHY I WANT ONE SO BAD

LOL, I will be doing more research before my next purchase but that is going to be along time from now
. Ahhh, but until then I will just be forced to live with my White Max.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Whats wrong w/White? I like white ~ sno is white. White is good. Yellow teeth ~ not good, neither is yellow snow.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You could order yellow trucks. They are a "Limited Edition". The only thing limited is the yellow paint and yellow leather on steering wheel.

·
Banned
735 Posts
LOL, That is my truck, The name of the color is "Wheatland yellow" It is the same as the Corvette. There was no extra charge for the color option. The Dealer has to order 10 trucks in this color in order to get them. That is how it was explained to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts