Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had me a brand spankin new Ford 6 liter .....Been awhile since you guys heard a good kill story .....

Yes, it was a very unfair advantage seeing I was turned all the way up but made it look like Quadzilla verse a wounded dog ..... Spank'd city !!!!

They way it went down cruising along and along comes a Ford passes me on the left, pays no attention to me,he's on the phone .... I notice the Chrome Powerstroke badge and I tuck in behind traffic when the opportunity arises .....

He got into the right lane .... As the traffic permitted I approached on the left and as my tailpipe passed his front bumper I let lug a bit I then let Out a whiff that only a true smoke fan could appreciate .....

That's all it took for this guy as "let the race begin " was on his mind as I was stuck with some Sunday mourning snails and he had the jump out into the slow vehicle lane and gunned it ....

I worked my way thru and wasn't long I was on his bumper looking to make a move .... Which we ended up switching routes, as I followed onto 84 east ....

That's all she wrote it opened up to four semi clear lanes and I pulled away in a trail of heavy smoke ....
I then proceeded to add insult to injury allowing him to ride along side or behind and countinue choke him out with sooty black smoke .... The best I tell you the best !!!!

I let him roll up just before I exited and he was an excellent sport, all Smiles and a big thumbs up from him ....
All Ford guys aren't bad ....
Wonder what he was thinking, he must'a know I was more than stock,ya think .....

Mac

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
taste just like chicken?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Good one Mac, I just love a good kill story

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
My My My

Mac and his fairy tales, Will you come tuck me in know Im sleepy.

All them names

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
What no bumper cam to watch?
Shame on you...

I can rig a 32 bit wide angle trailor hitch cam to a laptop with a tivo like record button.

The next time you put her into tow haul she starts recording the Ford in your smoke trail....

A picture is worth a 1000 laughs

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
geno said:
My My My

Mac and his fairy tales, Will you come tuck me in know Im sleepy.

All them names
Genie

Sorry to bore you but no "fairy" tale just a smack down from twice + the motor in HP and torque .... Would you expect a different outcome .... ??

Now get some sleep ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz .....

Mac

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just the way i like it

Way to go Mackin, just a sweet truck......I hate it my race car takes all my money up.....could be just like you mackin.....hahahaha

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Sounds like fun. Out here in California we have all these little Hondas and stuff lowered and buzzin' around. They all think they are in the Fast and Furious movies with the way they drive. Funny thing is they usually have there windows down!!!! So when one is pestering me with their driving antics it's fun to wait until they are in just the right position near the tailpie and hit it!!!!! Love that blast of black smoke that goes right into their window. The Juice on level 4 does smoke a tad!!!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
dang it ... all I had was a couple of eggs and bacon ... good going Mac
but remember to keep one eye out for 5-0

Jim

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I skipped breakfast but I did have a ragtop Rustang GT for dinner. We pulled up together at the stop light. I think he looked over at the truck and saw the glow from my gauge pod and attitude controller and figured "Looks like a poser in that big truck with those stupid extra gauges and stuff".

Light goes green and he nails it big time, that stang is snorting and screaming until he goes to shift into second gear. About that point a 7,300 pound can o whoop ass opened up and poured a load of soot on him. The fiance is laughing and giggling at Rustang boy at the next light, he would not even pull up next to the truck after that.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mackin said:
He got into the right lane .... As the traffic permitted I approached on the left and as my tailpipe passed his front bumper I let lug a bit I then let Out a whiff that only a true smoke fan could appreciate .....

Mac

Hey Mac,

Was your intent in lugging it to get it to down shift to fourth, or to just roll into it with the TC locked and mantain 5th (hoping to smoke more)?

(Assuming you were around 50-55mph on the freeway)

Edited by: Mic_

·
Registered
238 Posts
Better make sure that you won't mind walking when they tag you again.

Jess

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Man I'm going to have to start printing these stories out and reading to my son at bedtime ... sure beats the 3 bears!

·
Registered
132 Posts
OK guys dig this true story. This morning I was cruzin around in my 04 Silvarado 4x4 D/A just mind'in my own business. Traffic was heavy due to the holidays but I was easing in and out with skills that astound most P/U truck drivers! The next light is going red and I've got a grandma type in front of me. I can't move to the left cause this guy in a Dudge hemi has pulled along side me. He's laughing a little cause he knew I wanted over. Well I went to plan "B"!! As we stopped for the light I reached over and pressed the 4X4 button and then just waited for the light to go green! When it went green I nailed the Duramax. Both axles bit hard and my truck left the ground, jumping completly over grandma and landing beside the Dudge! The Allison was ready to shift again and once more all tires bit the road sending me air born again! This time I came down in the next intersection just as the light was going red. I calmly let of the gas and continued with my morning drive. I never saw the Dudge again. I think he must have pulled over and parked somewhere. Yes Sir, I love this truck!!!---Phil

·
Registered
432 Posts
Leapfroggin is a lotta fun........

·
Registered
88 Posts
good one guys! keep um coming. love it!!! hddm3

·
Registered
218 Posts
Speaking of smoke...we were getting a lift on a ferry to an island and this guy was next to us in his Caddy smoking a cigar, the damn smoke filled my interior to my truck and we were gagging. Well when it was time to drive off the ferry our line moved first, I lined up my exhaust with his window, and took my F250 Banks turbo charged, way over fueled truck and floored it. You could not see the guys face anymore, nothin' but black unburned diesel smoke. We damn near pissed ourselves laughing.........by the way, a year later we did the same thing to a bunch of people waiting in line to get into a restaurant and this time I blew a head gasket and it cost me about $6000, but it also had the desired effect, leaving everyone gagging.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For those of us who know there IS a santa! I was coming home from work last night just before midnight (I work second). Out of nowhere something swooped down beside me and I heard someone say, nice truck. Scared the bejeebies out of me so I punched it. Then I realized it was santa and his reindeer (they're all female, even Rudolph,
bummer). Had to stop for a light and he caught up. He said, that was pretty fast, I need some of that.
I gave each deer a bottle of primrose and smeared some Amsoil on his ruders. He said, got juice? I said,no Quad, but you can't have any! He responded with HOHOHO and blew me away! I know some of you won't believe this, but thats ok, he believes in you! MERRY CHRIST_MAS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts