Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my good ole 6.5 friends. It's been quite awhile since I been on the forum and I feel bad about that. I had to park my truck for almost two years. I'm now going to start up and do what another member did here and revive my 2000 dually. One of the priory problems is my brakes are leaking from the rear central tee. I think it was damaged when I replaced the brake lines and didn't properly seat it first. So with that being said I thought I would just replace all my brake lines. Any tips and advice before I jump head first. Also any kits out there that you guys recommend?
Thank you all and stay safe

·
Registered
100 Posts
I recently bought a full set of stainless lines for my truck. Got them from sstubes.com for $150 shipped for a complete set. I haven't had a chance to get them installed, but I plan to document the install. Hopefully I can get to it in time to be of use to you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently bought a full set of stainless lines for my truck. Got them from sstubes.com for $150 shipped for a complete set. I haven't had a chance to get them installed, but I plan to document the install. Hopefully I can get to it in time to be of use to you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That would be great! I'll definitely look at that!. I have been watching some YouTube and some other post. When replacing brake lines. Is it recommended to replace any other brake components.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts