Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
In an effort to isolate differences in the relatively low number trucks having issues with the Boost Stick we have developed a survey. It is important that we have as much detail as possible. If you have some of the codes listed and do not run a Boost Stick, your input is also appreciated. Please fill out as completely as possible.

http://www.kennedydiesel.com/survey.html

REVISED INFO

Please note RMA #106BS clearly on the package. This RMA will be valid through Feb 15 2006. After 2-15-06 please email me as these will be handled on a case by case basis.

Those needing to exchange their Boost Stick will be asked to include a print copy of this form along with their Stick. We do ask that those sending in for exchange be patient as we have a limited supply of test units available and wil not begin shipping until the test units are proven by our testers.

I will repeat, you MUST have the RMA number on the outside and completed survey included. If I have to hunt for a valid shipping address (preferrably Postal) etc, it will be put to the back of the line.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i do not remeber the date that i got mine. it was when you first listed them on the site. do you remember that date

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10/06/05

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
thanks i sent the survey to him. give me a heads up when to send it back to you.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
just did survey, could only enter 16#s in VIN entry, my VIN has 17#s. Also no box for straight pipe in exhaust type.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I will fix the VIN shortly and add an "other" for exhaust.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Fixed. Don't forget to click submit to transmit the survey.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I have a beta version? I guess you don't want my input?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I clicked submit, let me know if it didnt come through, I'll re-submit.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
where in the glove box does it show emissons #?
Open the box. See that sticker with all the codes? Those are all the options on your truck. One of those will match one of the emissions codes on survey.

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess judging by the low number of survey repondents, the incidence of issues must be VERY low...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I throw p0101 codes but it dosent affect performance or turn the ses on but when i go in and check codes either with our snap on scanner or my ppe it shows it.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Please fill out the survey so I can be sure I have isolated the problem. The more reports, good and bad, the better.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Please fill out the survey so I can be sure I have isolated the problem. The more reports, good and bad, the better.
i did fill one out. did you recieve it? if not i will do another one, the code dose not bother me i'm just letting you know!

thanx
Caleb

·
Registered
304 Posts
I filled out the form..Please let me know if you have recieved it...Thanks guys for working on this..

sean

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
must not've gotten mine either

1 - 20 of 68 Posts