Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just ordered banks boost and EGT guages that hook directly to my six-gun. I was wondering if I go with a 3 pod pillar what third guage would you recommend or is that overkill? Also does banks make any guages other than boost and EGT cause It would be nice to have them all match but im not bent out of shape over it.

Thanks again for the comments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Since you already have oil pressure and trans temp, how about getting a Mag HyTech rear end cover and adding a differential temp guage?

TC

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Since you already have oil pressure and trans temp, how about getting a Mag HyTech rear end cover and adding a differential temp guage? "

good idea, i also have a extra spot to monitor some temp, might do that,or fuel temp

·
Registered
772 Posts
GMC2500HD said:
Besides just wanting to know what is the purpose of the rear diff gauge? Is there any plus to having it?
Unless you're going to tow big weight, probably not. I was just trying to think of something useful he didn't already have.

TC

·
Registered
130 Posts
chaps, in addition to the EGT & Boost, I have an oil temp sensor that reads out on my digital gauge. Engine or Diff. temp are the only other things that I can think of. DinoMax

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have the Fuel gauge for my 40 gallon spare tank in mine.

Look at my www.

If not for that I think the rear diff. oil temp would be a good idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts