Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my friend has a 95 gmc 2500 6.5 diesel and we started looking for body lifts for it, it already has a 6 inch lift with 35's but hes wanting to go another 3 with 38's. The problem is every body lift we see says it "can NOT fit diesel equipped models" is there a reason why? i thought maybe the steering is different or just the weight difference. also, is there anyway to find a kit that will fit a diesel? any help or input is much appreciated!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I tried to put a body lift on my '92 6.5 turbo. It can work but you will have to replumb some radiator hoses and etc, etc. I had the cab up and the blocks under it but I wasn't anticipating all of the extra work that would need to be done. Gave up and returned it to the store. The thing to do would be to take the cab loose, lift it up a couple of inches and see what will need to be worked out. Then put the cab back down and get all of the parts you'll need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.