Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, Brandon came down and laid down the biggest number of I believe 514hp to take the plaque home. Congrats Brandon. Just one stout Dmax...

·
Registered
353 Posts
WAY TO GO BRANDON!!!!

He has one sweet truck there!!

Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats!

Thats an impresive number.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
beat me 40 on just no2........strong truck
and 14 with the propane on.........think dyno dave was holding the brake
Edited by: sdaver

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I heard Brandon spiked his fuel....

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Come on Daver. Thats all ya got to say. We know you better than that..........your holdin out on us. Detail, details please.
Later Jeremy

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sdaver said:
beat me 40 on just no2........strong truck
and 14 with the propane on.........think dyno dave was holding the brake

LOL - David, I only held the brake for the first 2 or 3 seconds...

I was great to meet you. All of these trucks are bad to the core. I am glad we saw no difference between 4th and 5th, except for a small torque improvement in 5th. I also appreciate you educating me on more of the Dmax stuff. How many runs did we make 20 something?
I think what is important is that BMDMAX took first with 514, Joe Webb's Dmax took second with 510, and I believe Sdaver took or tied for 3rd with 470 - 480? Duramax not only WON but placed 1,2,3 if I remember. David Lott put down an impressive 477 with his 7.3 liter "tow" truck on #2 only. Only I was impressed, he was looking for more.

Eric - Duramaxallitech was there and it was great to see him again too. Great showing for the Dmax crowd. One of Jeff Garmon's customers took the Torque award with 1030 something with a 12v Dodge. It had a open diff and was the first truck to ever slip the tires on the rollers of my dyno...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey fellas,

I just got home from the Suncoast trip. I am working on a video of the event and I will post the links when I get my website updated with the vids and photos. I had a great time meeting everyone and the Bama Slammer was a helluva nice guy.

Here are some teasers for now:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
one eyed white dmax
..........great to meet ya

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey, we are a pair of one-eyed misfits.... 'cept mine has a nose ring!

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
and mine has 4 eyes... one sucked in by the turbo ha ha!

·
Registered
611 Posts
I couldn't poke my eye so I got a bigger nostril

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.