Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 2002 with a bully dog programmer turned all the way up, 4 inch exhaust and a ppe boost increase valve and i recently blew the stock turbo. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a replacement. I dont want to put a stock one back in if its going to blow again.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Talk to Brayden.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
what ever you put on , you run the risk of short rod syndrome. The GT4094 with the right tunning and a built engine is phenomenal

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
what ever you put on , you run the risk of short rod syndrome. The GT4094 with the right tunning and a built engine is phenomenal
that or a GT4088

·
Registered
992 Posts
Or an HTT, I love mine!

·
Registered
311 Posts
So far my BD has made me happy.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
put on a replacement stock turbo, then when you have the funds built up, get a twin setup! think of it, stock turbo response with A5K top end! what a beautifull thing! Thats my plan anyways...

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I thought the short rods came from the dual Cp3's?
SRS comes from Lots-o cylinder pressure. which can be caused by lots-o fuel, lots-o boost, or a combination of the two.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
SRS comes from Lots-o cylinder pressure. which can be caused by lots-o fuel, lots-o boost, or a combination of the two.
ussually this is after there are studs onthe heads

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
put on a replacement stock turbo, then when you have the funds built up, get a twin setup! think of it, stock turbo response with A5K top end! what a beautifull thing! Thats my plan anyways...
X2

Why settle for anything less?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Any extra air can speed up the plan ! Its a start of the downfall. You dont get a biger turbo to run less fuel !
Why not? LOL! I thought thats why guys with bigger turbos made less smoke!:D:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.