Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the blitzsafe will work with the bose radio and a clarion sirius tuner and retain the sterring wheel controls? My truck has a tpw of dec 8th and will have the lly dont know if thats good or not yet. thanks for the site and all the info I have been lurking for a few months and finally registered. I did not get xm with my new truck for 2 reasons

quality of sirius is better and no commercials

stock antenna stinks gonna put a terk on mine if it works out

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I'm guessing that you're intending to replace the head unit. If so, your best bet is PAC's OS-2 Bose interface as well as the SWI-X for the steering wheel controls.

Ox

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
www.pac-audio.com

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually I would like to keep the factory radio and add a clarion sirius sat radio controller and keep the steering wheel controls...sorry if I wasnt clear not sure what all these electronic things are called but I am workin on educating myself. thanks for the link max.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
As far as I know there is nothing that will work with the factory stereo the way you want except for xm using a pioneer tuner and a soundgate adapter.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
I talked to Soundgate today. They indicated the Sirius adapter is in QC now and should be ready to ship in 3-4weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts