Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone. I am not sure if anyone has heard what is going on right now with EFI live and some companies they are blacklisting for selling stolen tuning by hacking other companies tunes. Cindy with EFI live is currently putting together a list, and will hopefully be releasing the names of the companies shortly. Once they are released, Cummins Forum will revoke there vendor status and ban them from the forum if they are members or vendors. I am hoping all forums associated with aftermarket performance to where these companies are also members of or vendors for also go in the same direction.

I am not sure if anyone is still active in this section as it has been crickets, but I wanted to get the word out on it now, so other forums are aware of what is going on. As soon as I have more details I will post them up. Thanks

KMKDIESEL
Cummins Forum Admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bidness is Boomin'!
7,664 Posts
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please keep us updated on the situation.

Thanks
-Jay

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
I am not sure if anyone is still active in this section as it has been crickets, but I wanted to get the word out on it now, so other forums are aware of what is going on. As soon as I have more details I will post them up. Thanks

KMKDIESEL
Cummins Forum Admin

Since the password change fiasco, and the lack of support fixing things, ya :crickets:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts