Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the dmax to the dealer, check engine light was on... watched the tech hookup tech 2 tool (must have one). Showed a code for fuel temp senscore.. cool nothing big. The tech asked about my lly over heating,
I told him the fan runs like crazy when the weather gets hot. So he order
the 06 air cleaner. cool I said. Then he reflased my compture.. Bad idiea
truck smokes so bad that I cant see anything behind me on a four lane road. and it smokes from a dead stop in park .. whats up with? another thing I can"t hear my turbo at all.... help please

·
Registered
639 Posts
There are now two flashes available for the LLY. One for those with the original air intake and one for those that have the 2006 air intake installed. I wonder if the tech acidentially selected the wrong version when doing the update?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
almost same problem here my went in because of the fuel rail but no cel was on the tech reflashed it and now with my edge it smokes like crazy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. After a hole day at the dealer, they finnally figured out that their is two reflashs one for the 05 box and the 06 box. This was after the replaced the MAF sensore Egr. And told me it was fixed 5 time throghtout the day.I learned some pretty cool stuff with the tech 2

·
Registered
90 Posts
matt blessinger;1589015; said:
Thank you. After a hole day at the dealer, they finnally figured out that their is two reflashs one for the 05 box and the 06 box. This was after the replaced the MAF sensore Egr. And told me it was fixed 5 time throghtout the day.I learned some pretty cool stuff with the tech 2
I had the same thing happen to me, it only took 3 times plus a new MAF:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.