Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm new here. We just traded our '02 3500 LT 4x4 D/A for a new '06 3500 LT3 4x4 D/A LBZ. The '02 gave us 51000 miles of no problems whatsoever pulling our 14000 lb 5th wheel. Guess I just liked all the new bells and whistles.
Great informational site here!

Ed

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
:welcome:

Be sure to post pics of your new baby :) Or post em up into your own garage.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome to the DP.

Caleb

·
Registered
2,641 Posts

Be sure to post pics of your new baby :) Or post em up into your own garage.
Ditto on the pics. Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. If your rig is a dually, you are eligible to join the 3500 Dually Club. Just follow the link in my sig and request membership.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts