Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we finally got some in. Far cry from what we have on order, but they are starting to show up which is a good sign. We are far from filling all of our B.O.s and I would prefer if those waiting did not inquire as to status. We'll ship them just as fast as we get them and we always use ship notification via email.

P.S. if your card expy date has changed, please drop me a note ASAP to keep things rolling smoothly.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
that sounds great just wish i new how far down the list i was?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We filled up to Nov 22 and did not quite fill all orders on this day. I'm sure that we'll have more shortly!

·
Registered
600 Posts
We filled up to Nov 22 and did not quite fill all orders on this day. I'm sure that we'll have more shortly!
I heard from another member that he got his email notification.....I didn't get one and I ordered via online November the 11th? Sorry to enquire but my order filled?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably so. Every shipment gets an email tracking notice sent.

As for others with back orders, I just got a bunch of invoices so it looks like I'll have a whole bunch landing late this week or early next week. Should be well past any back orders. FINALLY!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Probably so. Every shipment gets an email tracking notice sent.

As for others with back orders, I just got a bunch of invoices so it looks like I'll have a whole bunch landing late this week or early next week. Should be well past any back orders. FINALLY!
Ok, I never recieved an email tracking notice....But they were delivered to my porch yesterday.....Thanks Kennedy for tracking them down for me. Now I just need my wife to get them off the porch till I can get home ):h

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chock it up to AOL or spam filters probably...

·
Registered
535 Posts
??

What is causing the backup? Did the workers at the Bilstein factory go on strike or something?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Demand for one thing. They thought that the new Ohio facility could keep up, BUT the Ohio facility also needs to supply the OEM's and OEM's come before aftermarket.

I hate to say it but I think the Ford/GM plant closings helped.

Anyhow, I got em coming in by the hundreds!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
kennedy still have not seen mine i know i ordered before x-mas not
sure of exact date though i just dont want to be waiting and find out
my order disapeared :cool: .i got the other items i ordered just not shocks.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just ordered a set of BE5-6501-H1 for my 2006 3500 from Shockwarehouse.com, $65 each w/free shipping and they had several more sets in stock. Mike Z

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you are using green keys on a 2500 would the stock shocks still fit or is there a longer version? I want to order on line but if I just put in 2006 4X4 Crew Cab Dmax 2500HD I am afraid they will be to short because the stock ones are over extended now making it ride like @#$%

·
Registered
150 Posts
I got mine in this week:bounce:

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
9 times out of 10 they are long enough as is. If you go up significantly higher than the stock keys allow, then a spacer (like the Bilstein boot collar) or a taller lower mount is all you need.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
kennedy still have not seen mine i know i ordered before x-mas not
sure of exact date though i just dont want to be waiting and find out
my order disapeared :cool: .i got the other items i ordered just not shocks.
The web store does not save orders past 30 days. It's not lost. If you look back, post #3 says we filled up till Nov 22. Post #5 says we have a ton of them due in soon. Any day now. As soon as they land we'll ship.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Got mine installed and wow what a difference! Thanks for the pen Kennedy ):h

·
Registered
663 Posts
Got mine installed and wow what a difference! Thanks for the pen Kennedy ):h
You mean everyone gets a pen?!? :eek: Here I thought I was some kind of preferred customer. :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All but the first few that I packed today... Ooops

So we have them in stock and have packed a bunch today. The rest should go tomorrow.

Email tracking notices are being sent with all orders. Please do not call for status. They are being shipped and we will have stock remaining.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You mean everyone gets a pen?!? :eek: Here I thought I was some kind of preferred customer. :rolleyes:
:D I meant pen light):h yours lights up right?:lol:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I got my tracking # today and i just put my order in 1 or 2 weeks ago:cool2: .

It figures, shocks came in sooner than i figured and I bought a Husqvarna chainsaw last night and now my new shocks are gonna show up on the credit card the same month. :eek:

oh well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts