Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hav'nt been able to find Bilsteins for a 6" lift application. Do they make one?If so Which series is best.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i think the best advice i can give is look into the RCD 6 inch lift which includes bilstein shocks as replacements...if you dont want RCD maybe you can score some bilstein parts numbers in the process.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I allready have the pro comp on, but that's a good suggestion.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Bilstein does make a 6" lift shock, as do they make any size shock you want. I got new bilsteins for my 96 gasser and told them the distance between the mounts and that I wanted 8" of articulation both ways...they made them!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coooooool I will give it a try!

·
Registered
401 Posts
got mine from cognito motorsports

·
Registered
544 Posts
These are the Bilstien shocks that came with my Superlift:

Front
F4BE5-6528 H5
5100 Series
Typ 4/-

Rear
F4BE5-2649 H5
5100 Series

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
My brother is goiig to be selling his Bilstein 5100 series shocks (stainless ones) off his truck in the next day or so. He's got a 6" lift and they only have 8K miles on them. Think he's going to try the Rancho adjustables as he has a heavy camper. PM me if interested. I think he said he wanted to get $180 out of all 4. 2 have boots 2 don't.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the info!

·
Registered
802 Posts
If that doesn't work call RCD. Bilstein makes the 6" longer shocks for their lifts. they will give you a place to order them from. it is what i did for my fabtech lift and i can't find the part numbers right now. 5100 series

oh and i hated my adjustable ranchos. but that was 10years ago sooooo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts