Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what kind of bilstein's is everbody ordering that they are on backorder? I live in PA, and can have OEM chevy/gmc from 1999-2006 bilstein shock's overnight. Also you can go to OFFROADUNLIMTED.COM and get the 2 inch over bilstein shocks to for people that have lift kits and torrsion bars adjusted. I just ordered the 2 inch over Bilstein after talking to you guys, and researching on the net and talking to bilstein. Well i hope this helps anybody look for stock or bigger bilstein shocks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dude not the correct Blistens... Those are the modified Blistens your looking at the normal ones that folks put on are yellow and blue

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is the shock that Off Road Unlimited sells the true 2 inch extended shock that is built 2" longer for a leveling kit??

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to Shane from Bilstein and sent me over to the guys at Off Road Unlimited. Yes the shock is a true Bilstein shock and you can buy the whole package with all four shocks with leveling kit for $419. If you want to you can all the Westcoast Bilstein and ask for Shane and he can further help you. Also, I was wondering what is the Bilstein shock that is on backwards supposedly? Is it an OEM shock or is it a special shock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts