Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes the most powerful nitrous kit for an 06

·
Registered
652 Posts
Quick06,

Try searching for nitrous kits, you'll find there are several kits available from our supporting vendors. Then if you have specific questions, fire away.

Doug

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
IMHO you're going to need much more fuel than is currently availible for the 2006's....

honestly, Id wait until hotter tunes for the 2006's are out. Nitrous wont do anything if the fuel isnt there.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
What he said. Also you will need a built trans. Read the hints and tips. JMO but all the "kits" out there are a bit pricey.....your better off putting your own system together.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill have plenty of fuel with the upgrades ive got on the way and tranny will be covered too

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
what upgrades do you have on the way...?

There is nothing out for the LBZ that will provide enough fuel to get big HP out of nitrous...you can try it, im just saying its a waste of money right now IMO...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Injectors fuel system and a secret proggrammer which will be beta tested next week

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Did you read the hints and tips? And take a look at the rest of the posts in the drugs forum? If you are going for track times there isnt a kit out there that will beat something you put together yourself for ultimate performance. JMO Any questions in particular ask away:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the help guys i will let u know more once ive got all my upgrades installed

·
Registered
178 Posts
"Ratlover" you said putting your own system together, what (if I can ask) would that consist of? I have a Cummins with LP and predator stage IV, I think Giggle Gas would be fun.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Read the hints and tips.....then take a look at the above post. Then shoot me a PM if you have any other specific questions.

Key to puting your own system together is always keep the ID of everything in mind. You want your pill or jet to be the limiting factor or restriction.....meaning every peice in your sustem should be at least as big as the biggest jet or pill you decide to use.

·
Registered
574 Posts
QUICK06 Nitrous Express make a nice (dual stage0) kit!!!!! I would bet u cant find enuff fuel to go with it though!

·
Registered
647 Posts
QUICK06 Nitrous Express make a nice (dual stage0) kit!!!!! I would bet u cant find enuff fuel to go with it though!
I have the Nitous Express kit for sale, 650.00 delivered. I got the biggest bottle and paid extra for the bottle heater. My kit was never installed and is still new in the original wrapper. email me at [email protected] if you want it. I have pics in the for sale section. The kit is their two stage kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts