Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont like the michelin tires.Fixin to change out to a 285/75/16..There shouldnt be any modifactions for them not to scrub i hope.I do beleive they will fit hopefully.BF GOODRICH KRAWLERS.If someone is close buy they can have them as soon as i switch.They have 1500 miles on them.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
You're going to make someone very happy near you.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im doing my duty.It will all come around in the end result.

·
Registered
550 Posts
are you sure you're installing Krawlers? if so, that's a really bad idea. on that truck, they will wear out in less than a year. even if you have the "public" compound, they will wear crazy fast and waste your money. they are strictly an offroad tire specifically used for rocks. they only come in a load range C (6 ply) and have a speed rating of about 75 mph. not good for a 7-8K truck

just trying to help

very cool of you to give away something though

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
i would sugest the bfg a/t's....great tires....

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay krawlers are out of the ? gonna look at the bfg/s AT today.they didnt look that radical in the foto on their site.I do need the e rating fer sure.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
dont get a bfg but if u finally deside thats what u want then get a set of the genaral tires they are the same exact tread desing as a bfg and the same load rating and much cheaper with a 50,000 mile warrenty

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
duramaxin14;1587900; said:
dont get a bfg but if u finally deside thats what u want then get a set of the genaral tires they are the same exact tread desing as a bfg and the same load rating and much cheaper with a 50,000 mile warrenty
Ill go and check them out also.thanks.I need something thats kinda aggresive for this red clay here in ga.Turkey huntin is just around the corner and i need to decide quick.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
maxy;1587860; said:
okay krawlers are out of the ? gonna look at the bfg/s AT today.they didnt look that radical in the foto on their site.I do need the e rating fer sure.
I really like both my bfg sets. No you don't have to have the e rating. If you tow a lot then maybe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.