Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the milage warranty on all terrains on their site. Does anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
If there even is one....

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
for bfg all terrian its 50,000 miles i beilve its the same for the mud terrians to

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Last I knew, BFG does not have a mileage warranty. I had a set dryrot years ago (before the "KO" designation came out). Called BFG...they stated there is no mileage warranty. However, they did offer me a credit for the amount of tread remaining (had to go to BFG dealer for measurements) to buy the tires back for investigation. They stated this was a non standard practice...so dont count on it. By the way, I had over 50K on them...probably 5yrs old and still had more than 1/2 tread remaining. They were 35s on an old Blazer..rotated/balanced once/yr. I imagine the large contact patch of the 12.5 wide ture distributed the weight of truck better... Great tires...just keep an eye out for dryrot.

·
Registered
550 Posts
dry rot is different. there is a 4 year warranty for dry rot with all BFGs. most BFG KOs will come with a 50K warranty, but it also depends on where you bought them. we, Discount Tire, almost always have the warranty as 50K for them.

KMs do NOT have a mileage warranty at all.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know I got about 75k out of my last set of BFG AT KOs on a 1/2 ton (265/75-16), and I cheaped out and went with something else this time on the Dmax. Big mistake. Am going back as soon as these crappy tires finally wear down to the point where I can convince the wife I need new tires, which should be fairly soon...

-Jeff

·
Registered
923 Posts
jeffster;1588143; said:
I know I got about 75k out of my last set of BFG AT KOs on a 1/2 ton (265/75-16), and I cheaped out and went with something else this time on the Dmax. Big mistake. Am going back as soon as these crappy tires finally wear down to the point where I can convince the wife I need new tires, which should be fairly soon...

-Jeff
How are the BFG AT KOs in snow and ice? I am looking for replacments for my stock tires. I'll probably go with 285's when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
I have limited experience with other truck tires cause I've always been happy with BFG ATs...especially in snow. I'm running 285s on my HD and 265s on my wifes Yukon... Only other ones I've tried are a set of no-name mud tires (horrible in snow or rain for that matter) or a set of BFG Rugged Trails on my wifes Yukon prior to the ATs shes running now. The Rugged trails only lasted around 40K.

·
Registered
550 Posts
blue duramax;1589448; said:
No warranty on All terrains or Mud terrains for mileage

only true for the KMs (mud terrains)

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I would know, I help run one of their stores. ;) it typically varies between 50-60K depending on sizes

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes, discount rocks,,, i burned a set off at 22k miles one drunk night,, they replaced them, although they did tell me i should remember to rotate them?? They gave me 55k warranty on my 285-75-16 at.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts