Diesel Place banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
I added this thread to the FAQ, BTW.
:thumb: This is a really well documented case now with the pics and vid. Too bad it had to happen to a member but thanks for sharing and best of luck getting your money back.

·
Just Horsing Around
17,558 Posts
Point their attention to this thread.

If they got these from any sort of reputable supplier they should send the whole batch back and get THEIR money back. Accordingly they shouldn't have any problem refunding YOUR money first.

Do report back with the results.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
UPDATE:

Tonight was the first chance i had to work on my truck since my last post. I bought a car to get around town. :rolleyes: I got the herzogs out, and reinstalled my old injectors for now. Cranked the truck up and the noise was gone. Got the herzogs capped and boxed up and ready to go back. Hopefully i can get my money back on them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
pensacrapola is well known for selling chinese knockoff crap and calling it Herzog german made. (Known fact Herzog does not make 6.2 or 6.5 injectors)

Ask them for proof they came from germany. Bet they will start back peddaling real fast.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Took them back today. No fighting or arguing. They were polite and professional. I plain out told them i am tired of messing with them i have not driven my truck in over a week, and its been tore apart three times now for injectors. Got my full money back, no restocking fee. :D

·
Just Horsing Around
17,558 Posts
Good deal, glad they stood behind them.

I really hope they don't just re-sell them to the next guy who walks in the door. :nono:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Good deal, glad they stood behind them.

I really hope they don't just re-sell them to the next guy who walks in the door. :nono:
They won't. It'll be the next internet order. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
21 - 29 of 29 Posts