Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the best transmission upgrade for like the 215 HP box for a transmission that has already been abused by the hot juice? The cheapest route and without getting the so called unlimited hp rebiult $5000 tranmission. What level to get?Edited by: BassinRVer

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bass

i run the ats i love it ....i think by far the best if $ isnt an issue...its holding for me right now...

·
Registered
12,262 Posts

I'm taking it a step above the 215 box with Suncoast as others already have .... It will retain stock shift qualitys with no in the cabin adjustment needed while power is increased ....

I'll give you a guys a full report and dyno before and after numbers ....

All on puter at the dyno shop where all the runs I've made previous are stored ...

Got your attention now HUH ?? LOL

My Journey begins Sunday 8 am, just received confirmation "Unlimited Performance and PAINT" is once again opening it's doors to a CONNECTICUT guy Lift is ready and so is the TECH, drum roll please => Mr. Geerhead ..... Woo freaking YAAAA HOOOOO !!!!

Mac

Connecticut hotrodders support Unlimited Performance and Paint in South Windsor, CT they ROCK ... The two owners are great guys ....

CT dyno day III in October will be there as previous... I will begin setting it in stone so those lurking better firm up a date in the Events forum...Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey Mac, we gonna get that thing to do wheel stands or what? That'd be sweet, an xcab dooley cruising around with wheelie bars.
Gonna try to pop in on Sun. probably not till after noon.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
GMCTRUCK said:
Hey Mac, we gonna get that thing to do wheel stands or what? That'd be sweet, an xcab dooley cruising around with wheelie bars.
Gonna try to pop in on Sun. probably not till after noon.

Wheel stands ,nah ... That Duramax is heavy ....

If I can get them hips swinging off the line without brake stand thru first without boost ,into second ,heavy bark into third,I'll consider that a complishment ,for now...

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
dmaxalliTech said:
if your wheel standin or swingin hips, you better not damage those mudflap!!!
Job security ....

The rears and fronts are starting to get a high speed curl going ....

Mac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts