Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Best prices I have seen and to think I don't have to drive 30 miles one way to get this stuff, Now if I can find me a beer vendor that delivers

Geno (smooooothie)

·
Registered
149 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOO !!!! Great prices Eric....

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
eric Great prices I pay more than that less shipping. Be calling you in about 3k more miles.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Geesh, these prices blow away any others that I have seen. Thanks Eric. Hopefully I can make it to your next diesel days. Was busy installing the Nicktane filter during the last one

Curtis

·
Registered
29 Posts
how do we order eric great prices

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks Eric,

I ordered parts from Eric on Monday and got em today(thursday)!

I will order from you again!!!

It was nice talking to you on the phone the other day.

I like having shipping included in the posted price.....no hidden costs!

Edited by: Gradyghost

·
Registered
209 Posts
I also ordered from Eric twice, and both times I was extremely satisfied. I highly recommend him both for parts as well as for technical advice. He's a serious resource for this site!

Campfire_RickEdited by: Campfire_Rick

·
Registered
29 Posts
guess I found a new dmax store thanks eric

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Dmaxtel tech,

Do you have the locking gas caps? I know that someone here was looking for them( I got em already).

Also do you sell the bed rugs?

Does there exist a running board for a crew cab dually that goes all the way back to the dually flares?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I've made a few small purchases from Eric, all times it came promptly and well packaged. Heck even my oil had pigmat wrapping around the container!! And a free pen with each order so far

The best part is that his list keeps getting bigger and bigger. My wife will be able to do her Christmas shopping for me with just one phone call

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's great news Eric.....
........glad to hear your still with us.

Hope all is well.

·
Registered
617 Posts
damaxallitech

Can you get the overdrive lockout kit?Edited by: neverenuf

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
neverenuf said:
damaxalliteck

Can you get the overdrive lockout kit?
I am currently working on a kit that will utilize all oem parts and be easy to install. Your about the 8th person that wants one so I better get on the ball! Expect release around first of Dec

·
Registered
64 Posts
Eric,

Got my oil and filter last night. Thanks a bundle, got my oil changed last night and O/A sent off this morning. Thanks for all you do for everybody here.

Craig
(MoBowhunter)Edited by: mobowhunter

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.