Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my buddy and I are going on a lil trip once school gets out. We are leaving SD and heading to dumont dunes for a couple days, then corral pink outside of st. george, then little sahara sand dunes and ending up in Park City Utah to moutain bike for a week. I was hoping to get a mag-hytec diff cover and exaust before the trip but haven't found a price on the banks exhaust that is easy to stomach.

Anyone know where i can get a decent deal on a Banks Exhaust system?

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
12,004 Posts
www.torqueandchrome.com...

You have to write them an email...

I found this about a month after I got mine strait from banks for much more...

·
Registered
12,004 Posts
oh, if you want to do some awesome biking in UT, go to moab, or cedat city brian head...

Just got back, it was great...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
chaps,

Can't help you on the Banks issue, but we do have very attractive pricing on our MBRP systems in aluminized, T-409 and T-304 stainless as well as duals if you need that. All of the T-409 systems even include a T-304 muffler and all the welded hangers are also T-304. We know that if you're going to have a problem with corrosion it will be in the muffler and hangers so the best material is used for those parts.

Call us if we can help you with any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mark Craig said:
mbeckwith,

$463.00 still is tooo high as compared to what we sell our systesm for!

Mark @ DPPI

I guess I must have been ripped off.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mark Craig said:
mbeckwith,

$463.00 still is tooo high as compared to what we sell our systesm for!

Mark @ DPPI
i was quoted more than 463 for a comparable system (flange back with a tip)

·
Registered
87 Posts
463 is probably NOT from the downpipe back. Banks has 2 systems: 1 they call CAT-back, which is from the 4-bolt flange; and the other 200-300 more from the downpipe-back

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
mbeckwith, and otheres,

Matador is correct, our MBRP system that I was speaking of includes the front pipe in T-409 stainless steel. Don't want anyone to feel like they got taken, just wanted to let you memebers know there are alternatives and much better pricing available. The T-304 system we have is basically the same price as the others in T-409 as a comparision when you make sure of the exact parts that are included or not with each system.

Mark @ DPPI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts