Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where would be the best site to look and learn about the suncoast 4 and their torque converter. I know that I could look at their site, but I didn't know if someone had better info somewheres else. If i"m gonna think about spending big money I wanna know what's going in my truck. I'm gonna be pulling and very few drag races so keep this in mind.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
This site is probably the best for information. Do a search for suncoast and I think you will have a lot of reading on your hands.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
This site is probably the best for information. Do a search for suncoast and I think you will have a lot of reading on your hands.
:exactly:

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
These pages and members here at the Dieselplace.com is the best place to learn about any performance level of transmission upgrade you want.

Second call the builder direct and ask questions.Also if you want a independent retailer that has seen about everything and how it works call MikeL he is jammed pack with information too.

Don't think that he is to far away to do business with either.I have his products (cooler) on my truck as other members (transmission kits) on the East coast.

Good luck

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
These pages and members here at the Dieselplace.com is the best place to learn about any performance level of transmission upgrade you want.

Second call the builder direct and ask questions.Also if you want a independent retailer that has seen about everything and how it works call MikeL he is jammed pack with information too.

Don't think that he is to far away to do business with either.I have his products (cooler) on my truck as other members (transmission kits) on the East coast.

Good luck
:exactly:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Or call MikeL and he'll answer all your questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts