Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were is the best place to buy the Predator I have ordered everything else from Con but he does not sale Predator from what I can tell its $450.00 everywhere.

Thanks

Shaydog

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
shaydog24 said:
Were is the best place to buy the Predator I have ordered everything else from Con but he does not sale Predator from what I can tell its $450.00 everywhere.

Thanks

Shaydog

I believe someone here has got a deal on them.........

Ask Greg, maybe he will chime in..........Predator

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I think JP Custom also has them in stock anouther vendor here ....Either or they'll both hook you up,unless you can find a better source .....

Mac

·
Registered
408 Posts
If Your Looking For The Predador, I"l Sell You Mine For $325.00 Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RUMAXED said:
If Your Looking For The Predador, I"l Sell You Mine For $325.00

Why so cheap is it used and why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yes It Is Used, I Would Have To Send It Back For Reflash To 1.08

It Is 3 Months Old 1.03---1.08 How Many Free Updates Is That

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
RUMAXED said:
Yes It Is Used, I Would Have To Send It Back For Reflash To 1.08

It Is 3 Months Old 1.03---1.08 How Many Free Updates Is That
Let us know if they will UN-VIN lock it .....

Mac

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sent mine in and they will not unlock the Vin, what really sucks, is I got the 1.08 and find out that the 2003 have code problems, now it will cost me $20.00 to get it updated... Thanks Predador... I have the Attitude 4.73, and it blows away the Predador. So I have a high price code reader...

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
At least you got 1.08. I paid $30 and three weeks of being without it to upgrade 1.04. Got back 1.08 to have it set codes like crazy less than 30 seconds on my truck.

So ANOTHER $30, mine is in for 1.10.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Well you could always say you're upgrading to an 04 model and you need the VIN unlocked.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tryed that one and I got no email back, that was over a month ago..

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
DMAX Daddy said:
At least you got 1.08. I paid $30 and three weeks of being without it to upgrade 1.04. Got back 1.08 to have it set codes like crazy less than 30 seconds on my truck.

Randy,

If that is one of mine, all you have to do is let me know how you want it handled and it will be done...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Kennedy said:
DMAX Daddy said:

Randy,

If that is one of mine, all you have to do is let me know how you want it handled and it will be done...
gotta admit as far as service goes this is imppossible to beat

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I would recommend anyone to check John Kennedy's website and buy from him. If everyone else had his customer service we would have nothing to complain about!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts