Diesel Place banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were is the best place to buy the Predator I have ordered everything else from Con but he does not sale Predator from what I can tell its $450.00 everywhere.

Thanks

Shaydog

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RUMAXED said:
If Your Looking For The Predador, I"l Sell You Mine For $325.00

Why so cheap is it used and why are you getting rid of it?

· Registered
408 Posts
Yes It Is Used, I Would Have To Send It Back For Reflash To 1.08

It Is 3 Months Old 1.03---1.08 How Many Free Updates Is That

· Registered
44 Posts
I sent mine in and they will not unlock the Vin, what really sucks, is I got the 1.08 and find out that the 2003 have code problems, now it will cost me $20.00 to get it updated... Thanks Predador... I have the Attitude 4.73, and it blows away the Predador. So I have a high price code reader...

· Registered
1,694 Posts
At least you got 1.08. I paid $30 and three weeks of being without it to upgrade 1.04. Got back 1.08 to have it set codes like crazy less than 30 seconds on my truck.

So ANOTHER $30, mine is in for 1.10.

· Registered
1,545 Posts
Well you could always say you're upgrading to an 04 model and you need the VIN unlocked.

· Premium Vendor
9,641 Posts
DMAX Daddy said:
At least you got 1.08. I paid $30 and three weeks of being without it to upgrade 1.04. Got back 1.08 to have it set codes like crazy less than 30 seconds on my truck.

Randy,

If that is one of mine, all you have to do is let me know how you want it handled and it will be done...

· Registered
997 Posts
Kennedy said:
DMAX Daddy said:

Randy,

If that is one of mine, all you have to do is let me know how you want it handled and it will be done...
gotta admit as far as service goes this is imppossible to beat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.