Diesel Place banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy the Edge with Attitude. Looking for the lowest price, best service, and friendly staff. Who shouldi go to? thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Ltrain said:
I didn't type loud enough ?? I SAY WHERE COULD ONE FIND JUST An ATTITUDE AT A REASONABLE PRICE ??? I DON'T NEED A BOX FOR I HAVE A ATTITUDE READY BOX ......

MAC

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Mac, Edge has them for $300 until December 31, Kennedy has them for $250 if you're a returning customer and Con has them as well. Dunno who else - maybe ebay has 'em?

Caveat: Edge told me the Attitude that goes with the newer built-from-the-ground-up Attitude ready Juice is not compatible with the older "converted to Attitude ready" Juice boxes. That caused problems for me but Edge came through and I'm now playing with the new toy.

As a matter of fact, took a steep fairly short uphill onramp to the freeway while towing my 8,000 lb. 5'er yesterday in level 3, and the joy of merging at freeway speeds is worth the $$$$ for sure. I only hit 1100 degrees btw.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does he have a website? Is his name just Con? thanks

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
.ÉÉú©¬´¿´ö¨ ¶ö³ÖÆûÂúÖÆú÷º÷µ²³÷º²º³ºú¶¨¶« öú«§«§öº
¿Æ÷Æ÷¿Æºö¿º¬¿ººº¨¶«¨§·£¤°¦©Ãº´¹÷Æ÷
©´Ä¨´¶¢¬¤¢¥¿¬¿ú¶§§´¬Ãúÿ¬¥´¨ ¦°¤¨Edited by: BlueOx03

·
Registered
267 Posts
He's very honest, etc. I mentioned to Al to delete the price since there are a lot of vendors who get pissy about prices which might be below retail. Don't hold it against Al.

Give him a call, he's a great guy, goes out of his way, etc. Everyone who's ordered from him recommends him highly for a reason. I speak highly for any vendor who sends me three different units, overnighted at his cost, because of Edge's initial issues with their launch, AND substantially cheaper than I could have gotten it from the other so-called "customer-service" vendors (which have been stand-offish on many occasions).

Ltrain, Con is his name: Cons Performance Chips. Don't hold his name against him...

Sorry to sound like I get kickbacks from the guy; I honestly only bought the Edge/Attitude from him, and then the 3' extension from him (which he also went out of his way for me).

Hopefully that clears up that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Con's Performance Chips @ 208-431-0835

He's honest and has good prices.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here's another vote for CON. Rapid response, Great price, fast delivery. What else can you ask for?

I PMed him at 10:45PM California time expecting a response the next day. I got a PM back in 2 minutes with a price and contact info. I called him, chatted for what seemed like 20 minutes (real nice and knowledgeable guy) placed the order on a wednesday and got the product as promised on Monday.

Now that's service!

Steve

·
Registered
747 Posts
I believe I have also seen Con selling on ebay also.

·
Banned
394 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts