Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2004 LB7 2500HD and was wondering where i can get the best deal on a edge juice and attitude monitor. i haul a horse trailer about every weekend with 4 horses and i need a little more power will pulling any other suggestions? the truck is completely stock other than the 285-75 BFG's. thanks

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Any of the advertisers here will give you a great deal and they are all great to deal with.

Why don't you post what area you are in and maybe we can find an advertiser local to you.

Welcome to Diesel Place :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i live in charleston west virginia

·
Registered
181 Posts
You could also try looking in the For Sale forum. I have seen some pretty good deals if you don't mind buying it used. Edge seems to have pretty good customer service so even if you buy it used and have a problem with it they will usually swap it for a new one.

Hop

·
Registered
426 Posts
I dont know how long you can waite but the truck show in lima ohio around may is where i bought mine for 100 less than everyone else and im sure they wiill have them this year there was like four different dealers there. So if you can wait that is what i would do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go with a vendor that supports this site, I just ordered the same thing and got a great deal. Most of them will price match as well, and some offer free shipping.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I got mine for $520 off ebay, It was brand new and has a warranty through edge. THat was before I was a member here so I have no idea what the vendors sell them for here.

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
I got mine for $520 off ebay, It was brand new and has a warranty through edge. THat was before I was a member here so I have no idea what the vendors sell them for here.
Make sure it has a serial number sticker on it. If not you will have trouble with getting warranty...

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have one for sale possibly. After I call TTS and see how long it will take to get my Extreme. PM me in a day and I will tell you what I find.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Good luck on getting the extreme. If you want to sell your edge I have a friend wanting one for a LB7.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts