Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for performance injectors for my deleted and EFI Live Idaho Rob tuned LMM. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
20,698 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called Lincoln and talked to the rep. He mentioned the fact that I may need additional tuning with 30% or 45% over stock injectors. He recommended, since Idaho Rob is out of business, I should contact Gorilla Diesel Performance so I did. They said they could not help me because they couldn’t do any tuning for deleted trucks. My question is, if I go with the over stock injectors, will I definitely need additional tuning and how do I do that without the autocal?

·
Administrator
20,698 Posts
I called Lincoln and talked to the rep. He mentioned the fact that I may need additional tuning with 30% or 45% over stock injectors. He recommended, since Idaho Rob is out of business, I should contact Gorilla Diesel Performance so I did. They said they could not help me because they couldn’t do any tuning for deleted trucks. My question is, if I go with the over stock injectors, will I definitely need additional tuning and how do I do that without the autocal?
If they recommended additional tuning then I would say that's a safe bet you will need it.
You might also contact John Kennedy over at Kennedy Diesel Kennedy Diesel
or contact Tony over at Dirty Hooker Diesel Dirty Hooker Diesel - Duramax Diesel Performance - DHD
Explain your situation and see what they recommend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts