Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I am looking at a 4" exhaust for my dmax wicth is the best for the duramax? thanks patrick. i was also looking to get the bully dog power pup. is it worth the 420 for it? is there any others out there that is better then it?

thanks patrick

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Your sure to get lots of opinions, hope your ready .... Swapping to a free flow exhaust will give you a faster spool up but no actual power gains but cooler EGT's ...Add a free flow aircleaner set up for further benifit ....
First you have to decide Stainless or Aluminized ....
Stainless will hold up better than Aluminized but you'll pay more .... Top of the line stainless system are made with type 304 ss and demands a premium ... IMO worthless as all you'll see is the tailpipe (s) .....

I'm running the Banks type 409 SS Monster exhaust .... Fit and finish are superb, deep throaty sound .....

Have no real answer for you on the PuP ..... There too are more then ample choses .... Most say nothing comes out of the hole like a Edge Juice .... But the Pup I'm sure will give you a good "GO" for the money ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, have you heard of anything about quadzillia stealth tuner or there exhaust? thanks patrick

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I have the 215 Stealth tuner .... Haven't played with it much ....But the 215 level ,the only one I've tried is mighty quick,in a Sun Coast equiped truck ....
Quad is a member here and can tell you more than I about his exhaust ...

Mac

·
Registered
13 Posts
Patrick:

You may want to take a look at the DPPI systems, quality, fit and finish is excellant. We have done a whole lot of these in the Ford(I know bad word here)
community and everyone one of them have been completely satisfied. They have alluminized and two different grades of stainless steel to meet the needs of the area of residence. In a few weeks there will also be the option for "Duals".

Kenny

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
I will be installing the TTS stainless steel exhaust on my new truck next week. I love the quiet throaty sound and fit and finish.

mike

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
hey mike how much did they get for the transgo/tts truck?

·
Banned
328 Posts
We have a very nice sounding system. It is nice and deep but somewhat mellow. WE are very competitive on pricing on the aluminized and I can get youa stainless system if that is what you really want?

We have a lot of options with the Stealth Tuners. We can pretty much suit your needs! There are also some vendors on this site that carry our stuff and you may want to get a price from them as well!

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
sdaver said:
hey mike how much did they get for the transgo/tts truck?

right now the Transgo truck is a dailey driver for Dave at Transgo. The brand new program is cranked down to nothing because everyone's afraid of it. I believe asking price is 25k with everything on it but the nitros.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts