Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the best system to you for chip mods in the LBZ?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I would wait it out a bit longer. There's only a few out right now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have the power pup set on performance. It runs really good. I ran dead even up to 100 MPH with and SRT 10 dodge this weekend. If you've never of an SRT 10, it is a 500 horsepower 2 wheel drive sport pickup with the viper V-10 in it. I was really surprised as I have drove the dodge before. It seemed to pull harder than my LBZ, but I guess not. I think there could be more improvement from the after market to come, but this is all the tranny will handle anyway. I havn't even, nor will I try the extreme mode.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have to make some tran's mods before you do go extreme

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I have the power pup set on performance. It runs really good. I ran dead even up to 100 MPH with and SRT 10 dodge this weekend. If you've never of an SRT 10, it is a 500 horsepower 2 wheel drive sport pickup with the viper V-10 in it. I was really surprised as I have drove the dodge before. It seemed to pull harder than my LBZ, but I guess not. I think there could be more improvement from the after market to come, but this is all the tranny will handle anyway. I havn't even, nor will I try the extreme mode.
MORE INFO:D

Did he end up out running you, or what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts