Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for some ideas. i have 2 trucks. a mildly pumped up LBZ(550hp), & a CCDRW LB7. LB7 has new injectors new cp3 pump. new filter head new alt, new ac comp, new brakes new fuel lines new brake lines new brakes. 140k on it. i had an extra Efi live liscence so i put a 100hp tune in it. i put a straight thru muffler on it. glasspack style. i need to hone intake and drill fuel rail fittings. I also have a LBZ FPR, i am familiar with the tables to change when i do this, but it is not done yet. i also picked up a new 62.5 extended snout turbo wheel. i am not looking for a race car out of this truck. just best bang for the buck. does anypne else have any ideas on easy economical mods? i am also wondering if the Transgo kit can go into this truck (5spd ally)without pulling tramsmission? i know the converter is not as strong a sprag as the 2006 converter. but also many others out there with suncoast converters etc. any and all opinions welcome

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Have to tear into the tranny to install the full kit. I’d add an airdog or fass system to it since you have a new cp3 and injectors. That way you can give your fuel system a chance for a long lifespan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts