Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance and I were on our way back home from the dyno today and going down I-20 when a 3rd gen black dodge cummins pulls up next to me just starring me down, my fiance looks back and also sees a brown powerchke right on his tail about that time he punches it and so he got the jump on me put it didnt take any time we were next to him again about that time I let off and they both flew by so the future wife says catch'em so I punch it and it didnt take any time to fly right by them. from then on we just played with them the ford just fell back after going 120mph for a while and seeing that the duramax wasnt something to be played with so it was up to the cummins, he tried a little more but soon realized it wasnt happening so we slowed down to get next to him at about 115mph and the fiance waved at him laughing her *** off, he just waved and grinned then looked down in shame. I could tell both trucks were modded due to the high speeds and the dodge had an aftermaket exhaust oh yeah they both smoked like crazy I thought mine smoked bad but its nothing like these two trucks. all in all it was a great afternoon the truck put down 464 hp on the mcrat tune and smoked a dodge and a ford and some lightnings this past sunday, the fiance and I were laughing the whole 45 minutes home.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good job. Your fiance is a keeper, my wife yells at me when i race, But i still do it, It's gets inside of you and you cant help it:)

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
#1max;1574967; said:
Good job. Your fiance is a keeper, my wife yells at me when i race, But i still do it, It's gets inside of you and you cant help it:)
Mine yells and squeems too, I just can't help it :)
It gets over and she just laughs and calls me a dumbass LOL.

I bet those boys in the lightnings were SHOCKED.

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Kill em' all!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah she's pretty great now she wants the dyno shop to upgrade some stuff on her 06 jetta diesel.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
:ro)

·
Registered
795 Posts
my wife yells at me and my 4year old tell me to slow down or the police will pull me over and my 2 year old agrees. I'M FU--ed

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah shes a keeper she insisted that she was going to the dyno today she had a great time

·
Registered
357 Posts
carcrafter22;1574089; said:
My fiance and I were on our way back home from the dyno today and going down I-20 when a 3rd gen black dodge cummins pulls up next to me just starring me down, my fiance looks back and also sees a brown powerchke right on his tail about that time he punches it and so he got the jump on me put it didnt take any time we were next to him again about that time I let off and they both flew by so the future wife says catch'em so I punch it and it didnt take any time to fly right by them. from then on we just played with them the ford just fell back after going 120mph for a while and seeing that the duramax wasnt something to be played with so it was up to the cummins, he tried a little more but soon realized it wasnt happening so we slowed down to get next to him at about 115mph and the fiance waved at him laughing her *** off, he just waved and grinned then looked down in shame. I could tell both trucks were modded due to the high speeds and the dodge had an aftermaket exhaust oh yeah they both smoked like crazy I thought mine smoked bad but its nothing like these two trucks. all in all it was a great afternoon the truck put down 464 hp on the mcrat tune and smoked a dodge and a ford and some lightnings this past sunday, the fiance and I were laughing the whole 45 minutes home.
Great story and you've got a keeper for a wife.

Would it be at all possible for you to utilize sentences and/or an occassional period wherever possible so that my eyeballs don't turn to sandpaper? :eek:

Kill them turds and dodges!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, I just get to typing and cant stop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How long have you made this kind of power on the stock tranny? During that time how many launches would you say you've done?

How do you get around limping the Allison?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been running this power for a couple thousand miles now but I have had 400rwhp for about 4 months and 18,000 miles and the allison is still stock right down to the internal filter I just change the external spin on filter regularly. I have about 30-35 passes with the 500hp mcrat tune and trans is running fine I am installing an ATS Extreme tomorrow just for added security. Oh by the way I have been trying to limp my tranny for a while and cant.I guess I just got a good one, and its not being saved due to lack of traction it hooks up pretty good on the track so you tell me why the tranny is still fine I cant figure it out.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Jasondt2001;1574977; said:
Mine yells and squeems too, I just can't help it :)
It gets over and she just laughs and calls me a dumbass LOL.

X's 2. Three year old follows suit with moms but yells that I'm acting like a youngster. I try to explain that I'm just looking at the other rides mods, but it doesn't fly.......
Nice kills.......... nice tranny too wish I had your problem......

·
Registered
924 Posts
Keep killin them.But ill say one thing your tranny aint gonna hold up much longer.stock that is.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
jevanb;1575749; said:
my wife yells at me and my 4year old tell me to slow down or the police will pull me over and my 2 year old agrees. I'M FU--ed
:eek:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Carcrafter22,
Great Kill, You should put little trucks or emblems to represent the 5 kills!:D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha I like it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts