Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using this digital monitor have any experience with it?

I checked their site and it appears that there is a version that will allow Boost/EGT/Temp. The otehr temp is for a remote source. I would assume this could be for the rear end or tranny? I would use it for the rear IF i were to get that version of the gauge.

If not, it appears that there is a variation that will just monitor EGT and Boost. That would be the most likely one that I would pick.

So any comments on this digital gauge? Give me the Good and bad please. Also, where can it be purcahsed at? I didn't see a way to purchase it on the BD site.

Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No help??? :(

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Mitch,
A guy that lives by me has one in his Cummins, he has bigger injectors, Edge Comp, sleddpuller 66, and a 5 in. exhaust, the max EGT it says his truck is making is 640 degrees. He has been in contact with BD about it and they have sent him 3 probes now and none of them have fixed it, that is all the further he can get with them as a solution to a fix. Just one instance though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sold a couple of the BD X Monitor for the cummins. they work good. I have the edge juice/attitude on mine and the attitude gives you a lot more information.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Attitude won't read enough boost. If it would, I would be all over it.

See I want digital gauges, just trying to see all my options. Its not looking too good really. SPA has display issues, looks like BD might have issues, Edge Attitude won't read boost high enough.

Dakota seems to have a good gauge, anyone have experience with them? They are high though!

Thanks for the replies. Please keep them coming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts