Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just talked to them, looks like middle to end of march before it is released, the Censored wait to be able to switch power levels on the fly is killing me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
are you sure you we will be be able to shift on the fly, or is the monitor just what it says it is, a monitor. wouldn't you have to plug in the programer to change settings?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it says on their website, and I confirmed with them, the powerpup is shift on the fly with the outlook monitor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
talked to liberty at bd, he said you can use outlook with power pup and have some adjustabilty but you can't switch programs on the fly. you can, from what he said, run it in any mode (tow,perf,extreme) and adjust the amount of output of that mode. so you can run in extreme mode at 25% and shift to 100% on the fly. that sounds good enough for me. what kind of price are you looking at for the outlook?

·
Registered
93 Posts
talked to liberty at bd, he said you can use outlook with power pup and have some adjustabilty but you can't switch programs on the fly. you can, from what he said, run it in any mode (tow,perf,extreme) and adjust the amount of output of that mode. so you can run in extreme mode at 25% and shift to 100% on the fly. that sounds good enough for me.
that sounds even better to me:cool2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts