Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the bckdwn in the records for EGT only or slippage too. I ask because I dont have the pyro hookup yet. I let it warm up to day and played around a little on L2 on the edge from a rollin 2nd gear. I get to my house and I looked at the record and it said bckdwn 20% was this from slippage? Its cold outside something like 45.

dave

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
That's a damn good question. I've alway thought it backed down for egt's only, but now that you bring the tranny slipping up, I don't know.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have always read and thought it was from EGT only, or maybe it is because the pyro is not hooked up so it back the power off.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Having the pyro unhooked will not back it off. This is a good question. I could never get my LLY to show any backdown and I slipped the trans plenty!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
ive had mine say 100% backdown before... i always thought it was from both

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did have the boost alarm set low to 23 lbs u think that might have done it. I dont think it would. oh well I guess I will keep and eye on it. Everyone in here needs to stop drinking pepsi and drink coca-cola products so my stock will go and i can get a suncoast IV

dave

·
Registered
735 Posts
It Will Back Down If The Trans Slips

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I figured it out today. Since I dont have the pyro hooked up yet I had the wires disconnected and loose for the pyro hookup. Well the wire that come out of the box one of them touch the fender brace and I think was causing errornous signals, causing the edge to backdown. I moved them and since I did that it has not backdown.

dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts