Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is a used banks turbo system worth? I've looked a little and seen everything from $500 - $1200. Does someone have a list of parts the system includes so I could know if something is missing on a system.

Truck

·
Super Moderator
5,988 Posts
They have been bringing between 500.00 and 900.00 on ebay used. Go to banks' website and you should be able to find a parts list. Individual parts are still available from banks also.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Banks Turbo

I just bought a new in the box Banks Sidewinder Turbo System with every bolt, line and even exhaust right to the chrome tailpipe tip off ebay for $1275 US. Mine was for my 93. Since then I have seen the older style sell used for around $900 and a new older style sell for $1600.
I have the manual and parts list that I could scan and email or fax it to you if you want.

Let me know,
Gerald

·
Registered
382 Posts
It will, but it won't be drop in. I read how to do it somewheres around here

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought a new in the box Banks Sidewinder Turbo System with every bolt, line and even exhaust right to the chrome tailpipe tip off ebay for $1275 US. Mine was for my 93. Since then I have seen the older style sell used for around $900 and a new older style sell for $1600.
I have the manual and parts list that I could scan and email or fax it to you if you want.

Let me know,
Gerald
Parts list would be great! Truck0590 at yahoo.com
Did you get yours from an ebay store or individual. Sounds like a great price for new!

Truck

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts