Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this combination outthere? I know it says to use the E2, but I just purchased a T3. I have tried only for the palm to have a "fatal error", each run seperate OS.

Plus if any of you have the PDA system, please let me know what tweaks work well. I need to find out what all those additional programing options do.

I know someone here is tweaking on their's; I believe his member name is "loader". Loader, please chime in......

Thanks...TRX

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I modified my docking station to run the Palm TX. The TX runs the same OS as the E2 so I knew it would work. You will probably have to use the same OS for Banks software to work. I haven't messed with any of the "additional" options. I really don't even know what they all do.
I would also love to know what each of those option do! Is there a list somewhere?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have any pics i would sure like to take a look at them with the mods you made.

thanks....TRX

·
Registered
33 Posts
how do yall like your banks loader? Mine feels like it makes my trany slip...alot...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont get that feeling with mine it's a quick launch set @ 5. I still have 6 and SL to try out. The only time is see slipping numbers is when i'm in cruise control @ 65MPH.

Other than that things seem normal .......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts