Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend has a complete 6.2 Banks Turbo system for the 6.2/6.5. Her husband ordered it for their 86 truck, but he died before they arrived. Now she has the system, and she has never even opened the 5 boxes they were shipped in. She is not going to use it. She paid $2,200, but she will take $1,500 plus shipping from Houston, unless you can pick it up. It is all brand new, but it has been about 2 years since her husband died.

I did not list this in the marketplace because the rules are you have to own the item, and I am just trying to help out a widowed friend. I hope I didn't break any rules. If you are interested, I'll just get you both in touch.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Dang I wish I had money right now.

·
Registered
257 Posts
236ek;1563709; said:
A good friend has a complete 6.2 Banks Turbo system for the 6.2/6.5. Her husband ordered it for their 86 truck, but he died before they arrived. Now she has the system, and she has never even opened the 5 boxes they were shipped in. She is not going to use it. She paid $2,200, but she will take $1,500 plus shipping from Houston, unless you can pick it up. It is all brand new, but it has been about 2 years since her husband died.

I did not list this in the marketplace because the rules are you have to own the item, and I am just trying to help out a widowed friend. I hope I didn't break any rules. If you are interested, I'll just get you both in touch.
I'm interested and in the Houston area as well. Thanks

Peyton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts