Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As ya'll might but prolly don't know, I'm in the army and am in the process of a move. I am trying to find out which wire goes to which, on the allison transmission hookup to the 6 gun. If anyone can help by pulling out their manual, I would greatly appreciate it. I cannot find my manual because everything I own is packed up on a 18 foot flatbed trailer and in the back of my truck.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Spoolinturbo,

A special thanks to you and all those who serve of have served in the military....For your willingness to walk in harms way to protect those freedoms we all hold dear...... yet some seem to take for granted. You sir...... are a hero in my book!

Hope those instructions help. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Guy

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a LOT! and you're welcome as well. Bet you 5$ that I'll find the manual when I crossload the bed and trailer today but with the way things have been going.... :p

Injector stuck open at 11k miles... GM gave me a new motor... first 500 miles? Towing an 8200 Lb trailer from kingman AZ to reno NV.. LOL Up and down... Grade up Grade down... straight line... I tried to vary the rpm's a bit at least by not driving in cruise but I don't think it'll make a lick of difference.. Seems like the new motor has more "stank" than the old LB7 I had. Maybe this is a change for the better. Figure I might as well reinstall the banks, whats the worst thing that could happen? Oh wait, it already did. LOL

Time to save up for a nictane kit. Just in case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts