Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a used Banks Ottomind and Dynafact Boost & EGT Gauges for a Chevy/GMC Duramax Diesel. This fits GMC/Chevy Duramax Diesel 6.6L years 2001-2003. The Banks Ottomind is the heart of the Banks Stinger TLC Kit. The Ottomind sells for $699 new, and the gauges sell for $225. Instructions, warranty card, and stickers are also included. This is a great opportunity to get the majority of the Stinger kit for a great price! They were used for approx. 6 months. The EGT Probe is brand new and was never used.

Asking $500 for both... Taking offers too....

Reactions: GreyFox1981

·
Registered
958 Posts
How much would you take for the gauges, if you'll sell seperately from the rest?

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hadn't thought about that. The gauges are designed to work with the ottomind (they plug into it)... once i get rid of one it devalues the other so i'd prefer not to... already had someone stiff me on ebay... damn non-paying bidders..argh!

If you still want them make me an offer and i just might take you up on it..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Why are you selling? Were you happy with the system? I might be very interested. I have been doing my homework on the whole stinger system for the past week. What can you tell me? Does it hurt the warranty? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bybycop,

I'm selling it for 2 reasons: my tranny can't handle 2 things at once right now, plus i decided i wanted to make a lot more power, instead of just a decent amount more. i really liked the banks. you couldn't even tell it was there unless you measured times.. it was really smooth.. but it didn't put down tons of power so i'm selling it. its best suited for a non-speed enthusiast who just wants some safe power for towing.. Banks has always been very good about warranty. there box won't even let you over-temp the egt, so gauges are optional, although i'm including them.

Nick

Reactions: bballer182

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Diesel Power said:
bybycop,

I'm selling it for 2 reasons: my tranny can't handle 2 things at once right now, plus i decided i wanted to make a lot more power, instead of just a decent amount more. i really liked the banks. you couldn't even tell it was there unless you measured times.. it was really smooth.. but it didn't put down tons of power so i'm selling it. its best suited for a non-speed enthusiast who just wants some safe power for towing.. Banks has always been very good about warranty. there box won't even let you over-temp the egt, so gauges are optional, although i'm including them.

Nick

I can not believe Mackin hasn't responded! He is always looking for a little more power

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think mac's got all he can handle for the time being... give him some time and he may be able to put some more down to the ground...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.