Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks Monster Exhaust...

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  towdog333 
#1 ·
I have been looking to upgrade Exhaust, I have only looked at Banks, Silverline, Ect. and was wondering if there is a louder-quieter diffrence between brands and how much louder can I expect it to be than stock.

#3 ·
The Banks does have a drone between 55-60 mph on my truck but its not any noticablly louder than stock. If you get the banks be sure to go ahead and get the front pipe (cat delete) so it will be even more quiter but the turbo will be louder.

shawn

#4 ·
Looks like i will go with Banks then, Thanks!

#6 ·
I have the banks monster, very disappointed in the noise output. The sound is almost stock.

#10 ·
Hmmm my exhaust has a slight rumble at idle & comes alive with the pedal, at WOT its pretty loud. I have a Banks system, but don't want to advertise for them. Soon to be going with a MBRP muffler.

#11 ·
Hmmm my exhaust has a slight rumble at idle & comes alive with the pedal, at WOT its pretty loud. I have a Banks system, but don't want to advertise for them. Soon to be going with a MBRP muffler.
When my system was put on , the cat was killed I expected some noise , when the truck was turned on I flipped cause of the lack of noise. :exactly:

#7 ·
Sorry its a 2005 signature eraced somehow

#9 ·
The best advice I can give you is meet up with a few guys and hear what they have.

There's a sound clip in BMDMAX (member here) signature on his page you can check out. That's the LLY exhaust I think sounds pretty darn good.

Shoot him a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.