Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got email back from Banks and he saying sometime in the summer before they have anything out for the 06's-:t . Also told me that they ran a test on the duramaximiser and it only dyno'd 45 hp. :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Talked to Jeff Barker 02/16/06 at Banks about the 6 gun for 06 lbz, he said should be ready about end of March 06. He also said it would probably boost horpower about 100 Hsp. and foot pounds of torque about 150 Ft. Pounds. I just got a 2006 Lbz dually, has around 2000 miles on it, interested in Banks for better gas milage and more power.

·
Registered
158 Posts
We are hearing from SCT that they are to be releasing a tuner and custom tuner applications for newer GM products. As we hear more we will let you guys Know. Just another option thats all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We are hearing from SCT that they are to be releasing a tuner and custom tuner applications for newer GM products. As we hear more we will let you guys Know. Just another option thats all.
True...in fact they used my truck to develop/test it!!! They had if for nearly a month!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Whan is SCT telling you its shipping? Im a dealer and ca't get a real date yet....its a late Feb release is all I am told as of now.......its late feb.....lol.....lets have at it!

Whats your take on the SCT tunes.....seeing that you have first hand testing/experiance with the new tunes? Do you have an opinion on them? Do you think they will be to the GM guys what they are to the Ford guys now? In Ford country....SCT is considered one of, if not THE..... tuner to own.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Just got email back from Banks and he saying sometime in the summer before they have anything out for the 06's-:t . Also told me that they ran a test on the duramaximiser and it only dyno'd 45 hp. :(
Thats total bs. My truck gets up pretty good with it on there. Not to say that the Dmaximizer is a great module, but it definitly makes more power than that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whan is SCT telling you its shipping? Im a dealer and ca't get a real date yet....its a late Feb release is all I am told as of now.......its late feb.....lol.....lets have at it!

Whats your take on the SCT tunes.....seeing that you have first hand testing/experiance with the new tunes? Do you have an opinion on them? Do you think they will be to the GM guys what they are to the Ford guys now? In Ford country....SCT is considered one of, if not THE..... tuner to own.
Sorry dude, I'm in Afghanistan...can't give you much of a opinion on the new tune. Based off the dyno numbers though, I'm pretty impressed!!! :ro)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Lets hope the SCT for the duramax will be as good as it is for the fords. I have ridden in trucks with the xtreme tunes from a sct and its well Censored awesome:ro)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
They would tell you anything to get you to buy their product, all buisnesses do it

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hell I am suprised you actually got ahold of someone at Banks):h

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have never not been able to get ahold of a person at banks during thier hours of business......just call 888-839-5600. At times I set on hold for 15 or 20 min....but that happens when you call many companies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sct with custom tunes will hands down be one of the
top tuners for the duramax. I cant wait till there released.:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well either way, I was extremely happy with the Banks w/PDA on the last one so I look forward to this release. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a 2003 F250 6.0 with the extreme tune and have to say they are hands down the best as far as i am concerned.i had had bullydog,ts,banks,and edge and the only once that was close was edge and the guys at sct are realy nice and go out of the way to help you

Jared

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i had an sct on my 05 6.0 powerstroke and raced a bmw m3 to 120. i won. he wasnt happy. sct is the way to go.:ro)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts