1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of the banks bullet. It has:
• Boost
• EGT
• Percent of Fuel Increase
• Self-Diagnostics
• Power Level

Also, it has 3 levels and fits in a standard 2" gauge pod. Does anyone know when it will come out and how much it will be? It will give an extra 60hp and 100 ft lbs, and can be stacked with any module or programmer. If it can display the gauge features, i figured i might try it in conjunction with the 6 gun and efi live, and then get rid of my dynafact gauges. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I called banks last Friday to ask about the Bullet, and all the guy would talk about was the Six Gun w/ PDA at $1200. And when I asked again about the Bullet the saleman said he had to take a other call and he would send out info in the mail. I got it yesterday but it has the same info as the magazines have. WTF I guess I will have to call AGAIN

·
Registered
10 Posts
Smitty263

This is my 1st post. I recently bought a 2001 silverado crewcab diesel. Other than a K&N filter i believe it's all stock.I was looking at the banks bullet tuner today on Banks web site, emailed them and received a phone call back within hours. Got all my questions answered, I think, was told that this is an entry level device that would work with the stock truck. Was told that upgrading the exhaust won't hurt but wasn't needed. Does anyone have one on their truck or have any comments on this system. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts