Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Head Sold!
Att Pillar Mount $40

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I was looking to buy a Big Head around the time this was posted, so I agreed to buy it. As you all can see it says never used. I figured that meant never used…silly me. I sent this kid an MO and received a used part. Not that a used part is bad, but when you pay for what you think is a new part and receive a clearly used part, that’s not right. I PMed him and asked him what the deal was and he said he put it on his truck for a few hours and it didn't raise his boost enough so he took it off. Last I checked new was unused and used was used. He told me if it was a problem, just send it back. I told him I wanted to send it back and get my money back and he could pay for shipping since this was his doing. Then he told me that he wasn’t sending me anything. At this point he changed his story and said he ran it for a day or two. Then he said it would be too much hassle to take it on and of for dealer visits. This was followed up with "I'm getting a BD Turbo, so I won’t need it. I'm guessing that turbo will be a bit tougher to swap than the Big Head. I pmed him a couple times and got either no reply, or a bunch of swearing. In the mean time I acquired an actual brand new Big Head. Once I figured he wouldn’t cooperate on here, I figured I’d track him down and give him a call. Lucky for me he lives in KY, I have 4 in-laws that are cops there, and one of my cousins is a Kentucky State Trooper. Once I got his # I gave him a call. No one answered, but I left a message on ma and pa’s machine. Amazingly, I got a PM from him within hours. In that PM he claimed to have PMed me saying he sent me a check that morning. I didn’t get in a few days, so I sent him another PM. This time, he claimed that he sent my MO and 10 bucks when he got off work. He also said no big hurry. The next day I get a PM saying he knows it got here, I have it and I need to send his part back. This went on for a week or two. Then I had to hit the road and make some runs up and down the east coast. After being on the road for three weeks I had better things to do than deal with this jerky. Well I get a PM from him last week saying that he knows I got the MO back and send him his part. Well I use to get my mail sent to a friends house (a mod here) and it never came. I told him sure as so as you actually send me the money back. Now he’s back to swearing, name calling and threatening me. Here’s his latest threat
DuramaxPower said:
you will look stuiped on here and your phone will rang everyday and night you ****ing prick
, that’s right he said “stuiped” that must mean someone who got screwed by a member he thought he could trust. I think this kid is bipolar or something. I’m not sure what his game is, but I just thought I’d warn the rest of you. I’ve been a member here from the beginning and over the last couple years I’ve bought and sold several items on here with absolutely no problems. This is ridiculous!

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I think there is a process you can actually see of a money order has been cashed and/or put a stop payment on it. I might be wrong but I think that's how it works with out MO's. Might be worth looking into.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Yeah there is but you need the recipt, I thought I had it, it turns out it was for a different MO. I moved twice within a few weeks and all my stuff is still a mess, hopefully it turns up somewhere. I'm not even sure I can cash it if it comes back since I made it out to him.....

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Good lukk TJ! Dat kid sowndz stoopid az a klown. ):h

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.