Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the two, which would you all choose on a stock 04 truck. Is the Power Pup going to be the Speed Loader even on its highest HP setting??

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
If you have the LLY your still up a creek with out a paddle as either are compliant ...

If not which Puppy ?? Whether or not the other spanks the other is ,well,is unknown ... Haven't seen them ran head to head track or dyno ...

Mac

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive got a LB7. I have the 95hp Power Pup right now.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Chris,

Do you have issues with the pup or do you want to try something new. I too have an LB7 04 and was considering the 95 hp pup.

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the pup, just want more power. It runs AWESOME, but keep in mind.. I always change stuff... See Camaro in sig LOL! ;)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Thanks Chris--it seems everyone who uses it likes it but eventually--the bug gets them--and they want more power.

Ron.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im undecided as to what I want. Ive looked at the VA Box, Juice, etc.. Just trying to figure it all out now.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
From eveything I have read; You are at the limit of what the 6-gun will give you, so if you want more power, the 6-gun is out.

Update the pup for a few bills (Maybe $150) and get the 150 hp pup (Well more like Dog, to big to be a pup
)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The Banks Six-Gun with speedloader on level 6 won't quite run with the Bullydog on the 95hp setting. So if you want a quicker truck, the Six-Gun is out. If you pull alot, I would actually recommmend the Banks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts