Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up I have 2003 Monroe c4500
I have been fighting a intermittent problem when turning lights on whole dash light up (everything ) and brake pump runs been after chasing the problem for 18 months
Problem was bad connection at ground on frame under rear right door there is a ground terminal strip right under body builder plug
I mean everything lit up abs brake no headlights etc etc hope this helps someone

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, Jnp! - I am hoping I have the same issue with my 2006 GMC c4500 former ambulance. I was getting ABS and parking brake lights on the dash, but last night I hit a big expansion joint on the highway and got all the dash lights flashing, then the four function gauges went dead and the battery light on the dash stayed on. I got home ok, with headlights and turn signals, etc., but I was sure it would not start if I shut it off. I pulled up to the barn, shut it down, opened the barn door and it started right up with no warning lights.

I am going to print the ground diagram shared in another post and start checking and cleaning up all the ground connections.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts