Diesel Place banner

Where would you be more likely to show up?

1,161 - 1,180 of 1,183 Posts
Its long past dead lol. a few of us have tried to revive it but noone checks it anymore.

I do most small stuff on my own but when the larger problems arise (head gaskets, turbo etc) I'd like a shop that is a little more reasonable than dealer prices and is able to possibly do some mods while in there.

I am pretty much looking for a shop to have her towed to if she breaks down and I am not comfortable fixing it.
A man at my church owns his iwn shop and works on diesels and everything else. He has 2 shops out in the west valley. Check out Frontier Automotive; 602-992-1650. The guys name is Gilbert and hes the only guy my girlfriends family trusts with all of their vehicles. Hes a cool guy! Hes worked on vehicles I've had before and did great work. He was even able to send me to the body shop that did the best work I've ever seen on my Corvette.
-Dave

I think the pump on my tcase has gone bad. Anybody know of a local Trans shop that I can take it to?

I had az differential check mine out a while ago. Turned out my case was cracked. They handled it no prob. For rebuilds and things like that they have someone they use also if you ever need something like that. Call them and see what they can do for you. Tell em KJ (with the big blue ford)'s son refered you. They sponsor her truck...let em know its paying off...maybe they will give a little discount or something.

rather then read through 116 pages....hows this "club" goin? - Split

everyone always talks about meeting up...no one ever really does. I've ran into/met a few here and there. So long as I'm not working a night shift or taking the family camping I'm down meet wherever/whenever. Camping since the new trailer seems to happen about every other weekend...going this upcoming, and again on the 24th.

I had az differential check mine out a while ago. Turned out my case was cracked. They handled it no prob. For rebuilds and things like that they have someone they use also if you ever need something like that. Call them and see what they can do for you. Tell em KJ (with the big blue ford)'s son refered you. They sponsor her truck...let em know its paying off...maybe they will give a little discount or something.
Your related to her? No offense but that ford bugs me soo bad.. its everywhere! On a side note a lot of us usually go to the pavillions car show every saturday night.

Your related to her? No offense but that ford bugs me soo bad.. its everywhere! On a side note a lot of us usually go to the pavillions car show every saturday night.
None taken...to each his own. It is everywhere though. She spends a lot of time on that thing. I'll look for you next time I go out there. Havent been in a while. Its about time to go again.

Ill be showing up every Saturday night, Ill be back down for the fall semester :cool:

I

Sounds good, brian (hondarider) is usually there, but ill be there a few times.

How has the diesel turnout been at the pavillions lately? I have a new project I will be wrapping up in the next few weeks and I will be looking for a place to show it off.

Theres a few of us that show up but its not a big turnout for the diesel guys. Btw I saw your truck the other day at four sons off thunderbird and 79th. I was in the prius that day so you probably didnt recognize me.

Theres a few of us that show up but its not a big turnout for the diesel guys. Btw I saw your truck the other day at four sons off thunderbird and 79th. I was in the prius that day so you probably didnt recognize me.
Cool, you should have said hi. That place is right by my house so I go there quite a bit.

What about Chili Bombers? I havent been in a while, is there a good diesel turn out there?

I will be at the Pav's this weekend with my truck.. prob around 7

Hey guys I'm pretty new to the 6.2/diesel world and also fairly new to AZ moved down from colorado in july. Im curious as to where would be good junk yards or something similar to hunt for parts for my 86 j code?

looking for a truck

going to be in az in a week
2001 to 2007 D.A
short box
no tan int.
4x4
no gold,burgandy,green or red color
thanks for the help
and I have 100$ for the finders fee

Wild horse drags Friday night March 13th....anyone

Oops is March 20th ...damn can make that one

1,161 - 1,180 of 1,183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.