Diesel Place banner

Where would you be more likely to show up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 1183 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I haven't heard from anyone so am I a member???

·
Registered
51 Posts
AZ DP club

Hey I would like to join. I'm down here in Sierra Vista and live next door to nu2diesel. But I spend a lot of time in Gilbert. Lindsey and Ray

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Well Northface started this thread. I say we try and put something together. I am up for a GTG. There are car shows all over that valley. We can all meet for a show. Maybe set up a cruise.. I think its a great idea...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Add me to the list way out here in Queen Creek, or as we say in the QC!

LilWick

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Well I keep posting to keep this thread towards the top. I think we need to try and organize something. I need ideas and or help...

·
Registered
315 Posts
dddonkey;1812065; said:
Don't forget me out here in Buckeye. So when we going to me?
Im all about B-Town over here. You born and raised in buckville or one of them out of towners? I need to trade in my 6.0 for a dmax so i can join.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It would be fun to do a drive somewhere, on a Saturday or something like that. I'm not sure if they still do the car show at the Pavillions (Indian Bend and 101, Home Depot parking lot) but that might be a central location since there are people in Queen Creek as well as Buckeye. I will see what I can find out. Any ideas on where to take a drive to? Maybe just up to Sycamore Creek or some place a little farther. Ideas anyone?????

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Not this Saturday,but next 6/23 lets do a GTG at the Pavillions. We will have a little more organization on where and when. We can all setup some info and maybe a cruise. Get this club started..

·
Registered
451 Posts
When, where, what time lets do it!

GU3ELECTRIC;1820184; said:
It would be fun to do a drive somewhere, on a Saturday or something like that. I'm not sure if they still do the car show at the Pavillions (Indian Bend and 101, Home Depot parking lot) but that might be a central location since there are people in Queen Creek as well as Buckeye. I will see what I can find out. Any ideas on where to take a drive to? Maybe just up to Sycamore Creek or some place a little farther. Ideas anyone?????
I like the drive idea! Also is there some way of contacting the group? I always forget to check the tread :eek:: and I dont want miss out on it! :D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Well I didn't start this thread but I am about to take it over so we can get something together....

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Clm7214;1820141; said:
Im all about B-Town over here. You born and raised in buckville or one of them out of towners? I need to trade in my 6.0 for a dmax so i can join.
I just moved out here about a year ago, but partied out here in high school before the all the houses where here.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I would like to do a meet at the pavillions on the 23rd. lets say 7:00 in front of the home depot....

We can then put something together names numbers maybe plan a cruise....

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Well we could have a dirty truck contest.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Would that be 7 am or pm? I would assume pm but you never know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Clark you are racking up your posts on this thread aren't you! So what does the 20ry mean anyway?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
GU3ELECTRIC;1822835; said:
Would that be 7 am or pm? I would assume pm but you never know.
Sorry that would be P.M.

As for racking up posts I am just excited about getting an AZ Diesel Place chapter started. Thats why I keep pushing this thread. I think a car(truck) club would be something worth investing some time. Cars have always been a passion to me since I bleed fixing my first car.

As far as my Nick name

Name is John Ryon
Clark is from a chat room (long time ago) I could not think of a name so I took my favorite Superhero ( Superman/CLARK Kent) I went to ebay and Clark was already taken so it became Clark20 and after that several login stuff turned into Clark20ry. If had thought all the way through when I joined DP I just defaulted to my regular login. I wish I had picked a better name that has something to do with my dmax...

41 - 60 of 1183 Posts