Diesel Place banner

Where would you be more likely to show up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 1183 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm down. Are there any good diesel performance shops around?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Count me in, 79th ave and Thunderbird

·
Registered
891 Posts
Don't forget me out here in Buckeye. So when we going to me?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice list OCDUNE. I'm in Mesa and am game for any meets. OCDUNE, you could just drive 6 or 7 houses down and we could go together. Or you could just go out in your front yard and yell real loud and then I would know it's time to go. Hah. I think we might be the two members that live the closest to eachother. Maybe not. Either way, when it cools down, we should all take a trip to the dunes. That would be a good time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fester you are not far from ocdune and I. We are off of Val Vista and University.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Turbotug;1808191; said:
North side of the mountain. 16st and Baseline.

Duck and run-ish.

Needed a 3 car garage, a place to park my toyhauler (no HOA), and closer to work (Tempe). Kinda limits you.

My little bro lives in Allwhitetukee though....
you mean you cant afford 500,000 + for a place like that in Tempe or chandler

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Count me in.

I am in Safford. Its about 2 1/2 hours east of Phoenix and 1 1/2 east of Tucson.

I have a lot of 6.2/6.5 diesel parts and a few dmax parts. I also haul vintage cars in and out of the state so I am in the valley and Tucson all the time.

I also have a little repair shop on the side, and I have snap on scanners and good selection of diesel tools. Drop me a line if anyone ever gets broke in my area or needs help....I can bring my scanner to you on one of my trips if I have time.

Jared

email, pm, or call me @ 1-928-792-7666

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
northface;1814748; said:
you mean you cant afford 500,000 + for a place like that in Tempe or chandler
Uh, no. On the bright side, you get the best mexican food in the 'hood.:cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Turbotug;1815151; said:
Uh, no. On the bright side, you get the best mexican food in the 'hood.:cool:
I still can get over how much house prices when up here form when I last lived here.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Whoa how did I miss this thread? I ready to join... Don't forget Surprise..

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
northface;1815291; said:
I still can get over how much house prices when up here form when I last lived here.
It's not all bad. I have another house on 44st and basline I paid just over 100k for 6 or so years ago and it has more than doubled! Now if I can just get someone to rent it....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am in tempe area with plenty of parking and I didn't pay that much.. of course it was 12 years ago.. haha. folks live in chino valley which I saw above in the thread.. small world as the role call continues.

Bill.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
The housing market in PHX area is crazy. I work for a home builder and we keep going out farther and farther. I live in Surprise I am currently building in Maricopa. I have a 200 mile round trip everyday. I have watched our prices go out of control.

21 - 40 of 1183 Posts